This policy sets out the way in which The Sime Gallery, registered address: Worplesdon Memorial Hall, Perry Hill, Worplesdon, Guildford, Surrey GU3 3RF. We recognise the importance of the personal data We receive and collect from Our customers. We take seriously Our responsibility as a “data controller” (for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation) to use it appropriately and so have set out below the basis on which We hold and use Your personal data. If You have any questions, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect the following information about You for the purpose of managing Your enquiry and providing a service to You:
• Email address
• Mailing Preferences
• Payment preferences and invoicing details
We collect Your personal data from the very start of Our interactions with You and as an ongoing part of Our service to You.
We process this personal data primarily to fulfil Our contractual services to You, but may also process Your personal data where it is in Our legitimate interests to do so or We are required to do so by law. We may also ask You for Your consent (by way of an “opt in” box) to send You relevant marketing materials; You can opt out again at any time (see below).
We do not share personal data with third parties except as necessary to carry out Our business (such as sharing credit card details securely with Our credit card processor) or as required by law or other legal processes. We will never sell Your personal data.
To provide Our service, including managing payment. We use the information collected about You to:
• manage Your purchase
• follow up with You
We would like to keep You informed of news, offers and Our latest events. Under data protection law, it is considered a legitimate business interest for Us to use Our customers’ details for direct marketing. You can opt into Our mailing list to receive emails about future Sime Gallery opportunities. In order to do this, We will retain the following information about You:
• Email address
• First Name
• Last Name
• Your mailing preferences
• Details of emails You have opened or clicked on
If You have opted in to Our emails, You may opt out at any time, please contact Us at email@example.com
We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that all personal data We hold on You is accurate and up-to-date, however should You be aware that any information We hold is inaccurate, please let Us know. We will employ appropriate technological and organisational measures to protect Our systems (and Your personal data) against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We will hold Your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this policy. If You opt into Our mailing list, Your data will be retained whilst You remain opted in, and also if You choose to opt out so that We can retain the record of You opting out.
• Right of access – You have the right to ask for confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning You is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to what We have, what We are doing with it and any other rights given to You at law.
• Right to rectification – where We do not have the correct information, You can ask Us to change it
• Right to restriction of processing – You can ask Us to stop doing anything with Your personal data You wish, although this may mean that You will not be able to use Our services.
• Right to erasure – You can ask Us to delete Your personal data at any time
• Right to data portability – We would be happy to pass Your data on to anyone who You would like Us to
• Right to object – You can ask Us to stop doing anything with Your data
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – You are always at liberty to make a complaint to the UK Information Commissioners Office about how We process Your personal data
The Time Gallery
Worplesdon Memorial Hall
Perry Hill, Worplesdon
Surrey GU3 3RF